What Stephen Covey said
1. Live, love, laugh, leave a legacy.
2. Trust is the glue of life. It’s the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It’s the foundational principle that holds all relationships.
3. The key is not to prioritize what’s on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities.
4. You have to decide what your highest priorities are and have the courage — pleasantly, smilingly, non-apologetically, to say “no” to other things. And the way you do that is by having a bigger “yes” burning inside.
5. The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.
6. Live out of your imagination, not your history.
7. Most of us spend too much time on what is urgent and not enough time on what is important.
8. I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.
9. I teach people how to treat me by what I will allow.